Thursday, September 24, 2020 Update:
At Spring Hill ECO Presbyterian Church, Sunday worship is held on grounds and visually in the sanctuary, fellowship hall, shelter, and on the radio while on church grounds by tuning into 105.5. Live feed of the worship service is on our Facebook page and posted each Sunday afternoon on the "Media" tab listed above.
There is plenty of room in the sanctuary for folks to spread out, the Fellowship Hall has two wonderful big screen TV's that have a live feed to the sanctuary and is underutilized (again, plenty of room to spread out). There is A/C in both! The shelter has a big screen TV and will remain open (as cold weather approaches) as long as folks enjoy going there. We have identified a few other places within the church building where additional seating and TV feeds could be utilized.
We will keep the special music going as part of our abbreviated worship service for the time being until we can figure out another way to share corporate music across all lines, in-person and virtual.
In Response to Covid-19 Guidelines:
For those coming to SHEPC grounds – Physical distancing, face masks and other precautionary practices should be observed as in other public places.
1. Seating will be available in the sanctuary, in the fellowship hall and in the picnic shelter.
2. Ushers/greeters will be located at the doors (and picnic shelter if needed) to help direct people to available seating. They will be wearing masks. We ask you to fill in from front to back as you enter and exit from back to front as much as possible.
3. On May 26th, the Governor of Virginia made masks and face covering required inside buildings effective May 29th. Masks and hand sanitizer will be available at the doors for anyone needing them. Please wear a mask or face covering as you enter and at least until you exit the buildings.
4. Available seating will be marked off to ensure proper physical distancing. Seating in each area will be about 50% of normal.
5. Since we have the capability of transmitting the audio over the FM radio for a limited distance, an usher will be on the parking lot to direct those wishing to remain in their car to a designated area and remind them the frequency (proposed 105.5 FM) to use on their car radio. A portable FM radio would be even better so the car would not have to be running the whole time.
6. Depending on requirements and safety recommendations, hymns will not be sung together - but prelude, postlude and special music will be performed during worship service.
7. Depending on requirements at the time, Kid’s Corner and Children’s church will not be held.
8. Bulletins, friendship pads, hymnals, and church provided Bibles will not be used depending on requirements at the time – please bring your own Bible to use during the worship service.
9. Offering plates will not be passed but collection plates will be located at the doors in the three areas mentioned above. An offering collection “bucket” will be available as you leave the parking lot if you worship in your car or miss the collection plates in the buildings.
10. The nursery will not be available.
Thank you for your patience and understanding of the procedures and guidelines it is necessary we follow for the time being. We hope to return to Sunday School and other programs of the church as the executive order expires and regulations are relaxed.
God bless, The SHEPC Session & Pastor
SPRING HILL ECO
ECO- "A Covenant Order of Evangelical Presbyterians"
WELCOME TO SPRING HILL
Spring Hill ECO Presbyterian Church is a warm fellowship of people gathering to love, worship, and serve God.
Please feel free to look around the website to find out more information. We’d love to have you attend one or more of our upcoming events and worship with us this coming Sunday!
"To all who are weary and need rest,
To all who mourn and need comfort,
To all who are blessed and seek to be a blessing,
To all who are complacent and need disturbing,
To all repentant sinners who need a Savior,
Spring Hill Church opens wide its doors,
And bids you welcome in the Name of Christ"